Fees(Effective January 1st,2016):
Recording fees for instruments presented for recordation in this office include the $26.00 recording fee, $5.00 automation fee, $20.00 GIS fee, and $9.00 Rental Housing Support Program. All documents must have a return postage paid envelope.
- Minimum Recording of most documents (four printed pages) – $60.00.
- Each additional page at $1.00 per page.
- Multiple documents on one release or assignment at $12.00 each.
- These fees are in compliance with Public Act #87-1197.
- Fixture Filing (fka UCC) must have legal description-$60.00
- Termination (release) must have legal description-$60.00
- Articles of Incorporation and related documents -$50.00
- Documents not in compliance (four printed pages)-$72.00
- Subdivision plats (maximum 18 x 36)-$98.00
- Survey Plats
- For 8-1/2 X 11-$60.00.
- For 11 X 17-$65.00
- For 18 X 24-$75.00
- For 18 X 36-$85.00
Documents must be original instruments for recordation, prepared by, returned to, fully legal description, parcel number, property address, 8-1/2 X 11 paper, have a 3 X 5 blank square in the upper right hand corner, 10 point type, have ½ inch blank margin all around, black ink, white paper, with no attachments taped or stapled. Failure to comply with any of the above requirements will result in an additional $12.00 fee per document.