The Knox County Board conducts business under a Committee system. Special Ad Hoc Committees can be formed by the County Board to serve special needs as necessary. Board members can be assigned to special committees as necessary or required by Illinois State Statutes. Below is a listing of the standing committees and special assignments by the County Board. To obtain more information about a particular Committee, just click on the link below.
Special Assignments of County Board Members are as follows:
- Knox County Board of Health – Member David Amor.
- Emergency Telephone System Board (9-1-1 Board) – Member Jared Hawkinson.
- Galesburg Convention and Visitors Bureau – Member Sara Varner.
- Prairie Hills Resources Board- Member Lyle Johnson.
- United Council of Counties – Member Lyle Johnson.
- Galesburg and Knox County Economic Development Partnership – Chairwoman Pam Davidson.
- Knox County Information Technology Committee- Member Trisha Hurst and Member Robert Bondi